Monday, May 16, 2011

Individuality

Every mark
Every bruise
Separates me from them
My talk
My walk
Separates me from them
The things I think
Things I say
Makes me who I am
Things that make me cry
Maybe things that make you smile
I am who I am
I feel I know whats best for me
Society thinks differently
The pain I feel
The love I speak
Other teens seem to judge me
But I am who I am
I feel deeply
You have no remorse
But I am who I am
You may live for money
I have a purpose and live for love
We are different
So you judge
I need no man
To take care of me
And no human
Can put fear in me
Influence
I live above it
Popularity
I think nothing of it
I see beauty
In Others
I see beauty beyond barriers
We are instilled
With brotherly love
And still
We are negativities carriers

No comments:

Post a Comment